Perma Eazee is a milky white, brush applied liquid coat. This liquid coat can be applied to most structural surfaces to make them waterproof. This coating is highly flexible and UV stable.
Primary Uses :
- Perma Eazee Coat is used for waterproofing of all types of RCC surfaces such as Parapet walls, Roofs chajjas, and External walls.
- Asbestos cement sheet
- Roofs canals are waterproofed using scrim cloth at the junctions, Overlaps and j-bolts as reinforcement.
- As a damp proof course applied under the first layer of bricks or blocks in masonry works.
- Eazee Coat can be applied directly from the vessel.
- Eazee Coat is effective to give a permanently flexible and resilient surface resistant to the different temperature ranges.
- Eazee Coat is easy to wash with water. No cleaning solvents are required.
- Easily brushed applied product.
- Eazee Coat can be applied on damp surface and during rainy season.
- Mechanical damages to the membrane can easily be repaired by spot application.
- The membrane allows the concrete surface to breath.
- Seamless application no joints are required.
Perma Eazee Coat is available in 500 gm, 1.5 kg, 10kg, 15kg & 50 kg packs.